UPI applications allow users to add multiple bank accounts within the same application, allowing you to manage / receive / receive money from your multiple bank accounts. This feature is available to UPI users with multiple bank accounts. However, sometimes you need to delete a bank account added by a UPI for several reasons. In this case, you can do so using the options in the application. In this tutorial we will see how you can gradually remove bank accounts from UPI applications such as Phonepe, Google Pay, Paytm, Freecharge, etc. How to delete bank accounts from UPI applications
Why you should remove a bank account from UPI applications
Due to the growing number of UPI scams, you can remove your primary account from UPI applications. You no longer want to use UPI on one of your bank accounts.
How can you remove bank accounts from UPI applications?
We’ll see how you can remove bank accounts from some of your favorite UPI apps – PhonePe, BHIM UPI, Google Pay, Paytm, Freecharge.
1. How can you remove bank accounts from PhonePe?
- Open Phonepe and select My Money from the bottom menu.
- Then tap Bank accounts on the new screen.
- You can now see a list of the bank accounts you have added to PhonePe.
- You can click the Delete icon next to the bank account you want to delete. How to delete a bank account on phonepe
- Confirm your selection by clicking “DISCONNECT” to delete the account from PhonePe.
2. How do I delete my Google Pay bank account?
- Open the Gpay app and sign in with your PIN.
- Now click on your profile icon and then select the bank account you want to delete.
- Now click on the three-dot menu in the upper right corner, then select “Remove account”. How to remove a bank account from google pay
- Confirm deletion of Google Pay bank accounts.
3. How do you delete a PayTM bank account?
- Open the Paytm application and log in with your PIN / password.
- Open the left menu and then select Settings.
- Select Saved Payment Details from the Payment Settings menu.
- Now select the bank accounts you want to remove from Paytm.how remove the bank account from paytm
- Then select Remove Bank on the new screen. Click OK to confirm.
4. How can you delete bank accounts from Freecharge?
- Open the Freecharge app on your phone and log in with your PIN / password (if any).
- Click Account from the bottom menu. Select the OHIM UPI setting, and then select the UPI Linked Bank Accounts option.
- You can now see a list of bank accounts added to the upload application. Here, click the Three Dots menu and select Delete Bank Accounts.
- Then select the account you want to delete and click Delete Bank Accounts below How to remove a bank account from the free charge
- Click the CONFIRM button to confirm your bank account and remove the free charge.
You can delete your bank account in any UPI application. In this tutorial we will see how you can remove bank accounts from UPI applications such as Phonepe, google pay, Freecharge, Paytm and more. If you have any doubts about this guide, please feel free to comment below.