Kotak Bank offers a variety of online services to make it easier for consumers to manage their money. You can perform almost all banking transactions on your smartphone without having to go to the bank. In this guide, you will learn more about the beneficiaries of Kotak Bank online. If you want to send more money via NEFT/IMP, you need to add a recipient. UPI allows users to send money without adding recipients, but limited to 1 million. If you wish to send more than one lock, you must register for the recipient via NEFT/IMPS/RTGS.
What you need to add to Kotak Bank to benefit –
You need to know the payment number and the IFSC code. IFSC code recipients can be found in the bank directory or by searching for a branch name on Google.
A mobile phone number must be with you when adding the recipient.
How do I add a payer to Kotak Mahindra Bank?
There are two ways to register a new beneficiary for Kotak Bank.
- Use the Kotak mobile app
- Using Kotak Net Banking
We will consider each in detail –
Method 1 – How to add customers to Kotak Bank using Netbanking?
- Open the Kotak Netbanking website on your computer and click on the enter button (https://www.kotak.com/).
- Please enter your CRN and Netbanking password correctly.
- Click on the Secure Connection button and enter the received OTP with the mobile number.
- Now click on the Login button to access the main dashboard of your account.
- From the main menu, click on the Payment/Transfer option.
- Now, click on the Beneficiaries option and click on Add a new beneficiary option.
- click on beneficiaries option in kotak net banking
- Now, Select the bank name from the list and enter the IFSC number.
- enter account number and ifsc to add beneficiary in kotak bank
- Enter the account name, Account type, beneficiary name, and Nickname.
- Finally, click on the Submit button to add the beneficiary. You will receive an OTP for your mobile number. Enter OTP and click the OK button.
- Payment/Exchange -> Manage Payers to select information with additional payer.
Method 2 – How to Add Customers to Kotak Bank Using Kotak Mobile App?
- Download the Kotak 811 mobile app from your smartphone
- Open the Kotak 811 app using your mobile number, CRN.
- Once you log in to the app, tap on the ‘Transfer Money‘ option from the main menu.
- Tap on the ‘Beneficiaries and UPI‘ option and select the ‘Add beneficiary‘ option.
- Select the bank from the list and enter the IFSC code of the beneficiary bank branch.
- Enter the Account Number, Confirm the account number, set the Nickname, and enter the Beneficiary Name.
- Also, select the account type and then tap on the ‘Continue‘ button. You will receive an OTP for your mobile number. Enter OTP and click the OK button.
How to Add beneficiary to Kotak Bank Using Internet Banking and Kotak 811 App. If you have any complaint regarding the information provided in this article, you can write it in the comment section below.