IDFC First Bank provides all sorts of online features for users to access their accounts online. However, some users still prefer to use a debit card for cash withdrawals. However, if you do not remember your card password, you will not be able to withdraw cash from the ATM. Fortunately, you can change/reset your debit card PIN at IDFC First Bank using internet banking or mobile banking apps. In this article, we will see how to change the PIN of the first IDFC debit card online step by step. How to change your debit card PIN at IDFC First Bank
IDFC First Bank ATM PIN needs to be restarted
- Internet banking username and password.
- To receive OTP by SMS, your mobile number must be activated.
- To change your debit card PIN using the mobile app, you must have an internet connection on your smartphone.
- If you forget your ATM number and want to restart, please include your debit card, expiration date and CVV.
How to reset/change your debit card PIN at IDFC First Bank without going to the bank
- IDFC Online Banking
- Use the IDFC Mobile Banking app
- by telephone
Method 1 How to change IDFC home bank ATM PIN via e-commerce
- Launch the IDFC First Bank Internet Banking website on your computer/smartphone. https://my.idfcfirstbank.com/login
- Enter your username and password and click Login to access your IDFC bank account.
- Click on the Debit Card option on the left of the main menu and click on the Create/Change Password option from the drop-down menu. Click on Change PIN option in idfc online banking.
- In the new screen, select the “Change PIN” tab, then select the debit card number from the drop-down list. (You can see the first 2 digits and the last 4 digits of the card.)
- Now enter the expiry date in MM and YY format in each box. Also enter your CVV number in the field and click the Next button. Access expired debit card and cvv in idfc online banking.
- If the data is entered, you will receive an OTP for the mobile number. Enter this OTP on the screen and click on the Send button.
- You can now enter your old PIN on the new screen. Then enter your new 4-digit PIN code of your choice. Enter the new PIN again for details. To restart your idfc debit card PIN, enter your old and new PIN.
- Click on the OK button to change the PIN of the first IDFC debit card.
- You have now successfully changed your debit card PIN. Replace card PIN with idfc internet banking
What if I forgot my old PIN?
- In this case, you must create a new ATM number.
- Follow steps 1-3 in the section above.
- Now select the Create PIN tab and then select the debit card number.
- Also include the expiration date and CVV number.
- You will receive an OTP for your mobile number. Enter this OTP on the screen and click on the Send button.
- Now on the new screen, enter your new debit card PIN and click on the submit button.
Method 2 How to change PIN of first IDFC debit card via IDFC Bank app
- Download the IDFC Bank application from your smartphone
- Once the app is installed, open it and sign up for the app using your mobile number.
- Close and reopen the app. On the PIN screen, tap the Create debit card option. Tap Create Debit Card PIN in the first idfc app.
- Now, on the new screen, enter your IDFC ID (customer ID provided in the welcome kit) and your mobile number. Enter your customer ID and mobile number in the idfc app.
- Now write down your debit card, expiration date, and CVV number. After confirming the entry details, click the Next button. Enter your debit card number, expiration date and reset number in the idfc banking app.
- The app automatically captures the OTP sent to your phone number. If OTP is not found, you can press Enter OTP and input the received OTP.
- Enter your new 4-digit ATM number you need. Enter your PIN code again and press the OK button. To change your debit card PIN in the idfc app, enter a new PIN.
- Your new PIN is now set on your IDFC First Bank debit card. Change idfc first bank debit card PIN using idfc app
Method 3 Change IDFC Original Debit Card PIN While Calling
- Here are the easiest ways to activate your IDFC debit card. If you don’t have online banking or internet access, this is your best bet.
- Call the following number from the phone to the cell phone number.
- IDFC Bank Toll Free Debit Card – 1800 419 4332
- When the call is connected, select your language from the menu. (Enter the pad number that corresponds to the language you wish to select).
- Select the debit card option from the next menu and enter the number on the number pad.
- Now select the option to create a debit card PIN. For an exam, the IVRS will ask you to enter your date of birth. Enter your date of birth in DDMMYYYY format. For example, if your date of birth is May 1, 1993, enter 01051993.
- Once your date of birth is verified, you can set the 4-digit PIN code on your first IDFC debit card.
- Enter the PIN again to confirm. Your debit PIN is now set up. You can now use your ATM, POS and debit card online.