Kotak Mahindra Bank is a private banking sector licensed by the Reserve Bank of India to carry out banking operations in 2003. The headquarters of the Kotak Mahindra Bank is located in Maharashtra, Mumbai. Kotak Mahindra offers a wide range of financial services, along with numerous banking products, to a wide range of customers, including retailers and businesses.
It goes without saying that Kotak has many subsidiaries, including life insurance, non-life insurance and wealth management, serving its clients.Kotak Mahindra was founded by Udai Kotak, a future conglomerate of financial services in India. Credit and debit cards are one of the many services offered by Mahindra & Mahindra.
Kotak Bank provides online capabilities for generating PINs for Kotak debit cards. If you have a Kotak bank account and receive a new debit card, you must first generate a PIN and activate your Kotak debit card for online use or withdrawal of cash. This guide describes how to generate a Kotak debit card PIN online. Let’s look at different ways to generate a PIN online.
Requirements for Kotak Mahindra Bank ATM PIN Generation
- To generate a PIN online, you will need your debit card number and expert date.
- The mobile phone number registered with the bank must be with you.
- Internet banking user ID and password.
- Kotak811 App Kotak CRN number to register with the application.
Steps To generate Kotak Mahindra Bank ATM PIN Via Online
The process for generating or changing a Kotak Mahindra Bank debit card is as follows:
- First, the user must be the owner of a Kotak Mahindra bank account and have a debit card.
- The customer then needs to visit this link kotak.com to access the official website of the bank.
- This link requires the user to select a payment type on the website.
- The Payments tab takes the user to a new window showing credit and debit card options.
- Here, the user must select the debit card option.
- The next thing to do is to choose the right service, such as debit card payment or PIN generation.
- The user must select the pin generation option or pen change option from the specified website.
- This site redirects the user to another web page.
- This page shows the details that the user must enter to change or generate the pen.
Steps To generate Kotak Mahindra Bank ATM PIN Via Mobile App
You can use Kotak Mahindra Bank’s iOS and Android mobile applications to generate ATMPIN.Follow the steps below.
- Step 1: Download Kotak 811 & Mobile Banking Application from Google Play Store or App Store
- Step 2: Register your application with your mobile number and CRN and create an MPIN to log in.
- Step 3: After logging in, select your debit card in the panel. Now you can see the various options associated with your debit card
- Step 4: Tap Regenerate PIN and enter and confirm your MPIN.
- Step 5: On the next screen, you can enter a new ATMPIN. Re-enter and touch the Submit button to confirm the same.
Kotak debit card PINs can be generated online using internet banking services and mobile applications. This guide described both methods for generating a PIN for your Kotak debit card. If you have any questions / questions or suggestions regarding the information provided in the article, please write them in the comments section below.