The PNB Green PIN allows customers to set a new PIN on their debit ATM card, while allowing account holders to reset their ATMPIN. In case they forget. The green PIN isn’t just a 6-digit PIN code that allows customers to change their card security PIN. Many people are often confused when they hear this word.
Simply put, the green PIN is a unique 6-digit password that account holders receive with their registered mobile number to establish a newly issued debit card PIN or reset an existing card PIN. To do.
Traditional banks typically send hard copies of six digital OTPs to customers at the specified communication address when a new card is issued or when a duplicate PIN request is received. This process is time consuming and a waste of paper.
Therefore, banks have introduced the PNB Green PIN service to prevent the use of documents in PIN-based mail and to expedite the PIN setting of PNB ATMs.
With this service, customers can send SMS from their bank-registered mobile number and receive a 6-digit PNB green PIN in real time. After generating this unique password, customers can access the nearest Punjab National Bank ATM, log in to their Internet banking account to reset their PNB ATM PIN, or create a newly issued card.
Steps To generate PNB bank ATM PIN Via ATM
follow the steps below to create a new PIN.
- Step 1: Go to a nearby PNB ATM and wipe your debit card.
- Step 2: Select Bank, then select the Green Ping option.
- Step 3: You now have the option to enter the 6-digit OTP you received on the phone. Enter the OTP and press OK
- Step 4: You will be prompted to set your new debit card PIN. Insert a 4-digit pin to check.
- After checking both PINs, you may see a success message.
Steps To generate PNB bank ATM PIN Via Mobile App
Account owners can also log in to the mobile banking service and set a new PIN for their ATM card. The procedure is as follows:
- Download PNB’s mobile banking application.
- Tap the debit card control screen.
- Alternatively, touch Show All and select Debit Card.
- Select your account number and send the following SMS from your mobile phone “DC PIN Space Card Number”, p. for example. DCPIN51962XXXXXXX to 5607040 or 9264092640.
- Click Continue. Enter your ATM card details, then enter your 6-digit green PIN.
- Then tap Continue. that’s all.
- The next screen will ask you to set the PIN for your ATM card.
Steps To generate PNB bank ATM PIN Via Online
- Go to the PNB Net Banking website, click the retail banking link and log in with your user ID and password. If you have not enabled Internet Banking Service, you can start it by reading “How to Enable PNB Internet Banking Service”.
- Mouse over the value-added services online banking page and click Set / Reset Debit Card PIN under Card Related Services.
- Select your account number and press Continue.
- Send the following message, “DC PIN Space Card Number,” as you will need a PNB Green PIN OTP to reset your ATM PIN.
- From the registered mobile phone number to DCPIN 51962XXXXXXX to 5607040 or 9264092640.
- You will immediately receive a 6-digit OTP number on your mobile number.
- Select the account to which the card is linked and click the Continue button.
- On the next page, you will be prompted to enter the debit card number, expiration date, and OTP that was delivered to your registered mobile number.
- After entering the requested information, press the submit button. If the submission is successful, you can go to the next page and enter your new PIN.
- Simply enter your new PIN, enter it again, and click Submit. that’s all.
- A message is displayed on the computer screen stating that the PIN generation was successful.
- Customers who did not receive a green PIN from Punjab National Bank after sending the SMS will need to go to the bank’s branch office.