ICICI offers affordable housing programs to all individuals at an attractive price. You can apply for an ICICI home equity loan online through our online website by accessing all of your content and submitting the required information. ICICI Bank also offers pre-authorized consumer loans.
After applying for an ICICI home loan, the bank may take a few days to finalize it. You can track your application in this guide to find out its status. In this guide, you will learn how to identify your ICICI online loan using your phone or computer.
ICICI Home Loan Requirements
- ICICI identification number of the mortgage application.
- The mobile phone number registered with the bank must be with you.
- Your mobile number should work and you should be able to receive OTPs via SMS.
How to find an ICICI home loan?
To verify your legitimate home loan application, please follow these steps:
- Open the ICICI Home Loan Status Check website in your computer/smartphone browser. https://www.icicibank.com/Personal-Banking/loans/home-loan/trackmyloan.page
- On the page that opens, click on the ‘Current Bank Loan’ button. Click the Get Now button.
- Please enter your support number and mobile number correctly on the new page.
- Then click on the “Send OTP” button. Enter your home loan number here and your mobile number.
- You will now receive an OTP for your mobile number. After entering this OTP on the screen, click on the Login button. Enter otp to verify your home loan here.
- You can now see your loan contract in 5 steps on the new page. loan check here
- You will also receive the contact details of your account manager.
- If you have any questions, please contact us at this number.
In this guide, we’ve looked at the steps to identify your ICICI home loan online. If you have any complaints/questions regarding the information in this section, please let us know in the comments below.