Mobile numbers and email addresses are essential means of bank communication and must be active. You can update your HDFC Bank email address online or offline. Email addresses are an integral part of every transaction record and updates are sent to the registered email address. If you lose your email address, you can change your hdfc bank email ID by following these steps:
If you change to a new email account, you will need to update the same with your official account, such as your company email or bank. HDFC Bank offers several options for changing your email address and accessing the branch from the contact information change form, such as internet banking or offline.
Requirements for changing the email ID registered with HDFC Bank
- Internet banking service must be active. You must have your customer ID and password ready to log in to the online banking portal.
- The registered mobile phone number must be valid.
- The mobile phone must be able to receive SMS.
Steps to Update Email Id In HDFC Bank Online
With the Go Digital Platform, you can instantly change your HDFC Bank email ID. Check the given process step by step.
- Visit HDFC Bank’s online banking portal netbanking.hdfcbank.com
- Enter your User ID / Customer ID and click Continue
- Then click Update Contact Details
- Then select the Email ID and Landline option.
- Enter your new email ID and click Update to receive an OTP with your registered mobile number
- Enter and send the OTP and your email ID will be updated immediately
Steps to Update Email Id In HDFC Bank by Visiting Home Branch
For updating or linking email Id to your bank account in Bank. You will need a Application form of E-age Form of changing Email Id.
- To download the form, please visit the HDFC Banking website
- Click Customer Service Options to change your update email ID or landline number
- To change your email ID, select the same option in the Method section
- Click to download the request form to change your email ID
- Please fill out the form and attach the required documents
- After successful verification, please send it to your bank representative. The bank will update your email ID.
Steps To Change/Update HDFC Bank Account Address Online
If you are a customer of HDFC Bank and would like to update or change your mailing address, you can do so online through our internet banking service. All you have to do is submit a copy of your address proof online through an internet banking service and your address will be updated.
When the address is updated, the applicant’s address will be updated in all relationships, including HDFC Bank savings accounts and credit cards.
Document Required to Change Address in HDFC Bank
HDFC credit card owners can submit anyone of the following as proof of address:
- A valid passport copy
- Copy of voter identification card
- A copy of your driver’s license.
- Copy of Aadhaar card
- A copy of the worksheet issued by NREGA and signed by state government officials.
- A copy of a letter issued by the Government Bulletin with a photo of the officially certified cardholder.
- A copy of utility bills such as electricity bills, landline bills, postpaid mobile phone bills, gas bills, and water bills.
- The invoice must be within 2 months.
- Property tax or local tax receipt.
- A copy of the bank statement / passport or bank account of the post office savings deposit.
- A copy of a pension or family pension payment order (PPO) issued by a government sector or public agency to a retired employee only if the address is included.
- Residence permits from central or state government cardholder employers, regulators or statutory agencies, public sector businesses, registered commercial banks, financial institutions, and listed businesses.
- Also, licenses and license agreements with such employers that permit official residences.
- A copy of the document issued by the government department of the foreign jurisdiction, and a letter issued by the Indian embassy or foreign delegation.
Update Address in HDFC Bank Online
- Log in to your NetBanking account.
- Click Update Contact Details on the top menu and select Update Address.
- Review the list of acceptable address proof documents and scan and upload one authenticated copy of those documents. The following is a list of documents that are accepted as proof of current / permanent residence. You can submit one of the following documents to prove your address:
- Then click Continue and you will be redirected to a page with options for adding and uploading documents. Review the details provided, add the document, and then upload.
- After confirmation, the address will be updated.