Kotak Mahindra Bank is one of the largest private banks in India. The bank provides many digital banking services through internet and mobile banking. In this tutorial we will see how to change the Kotak Mahindra Bank debit card in a series of instructions.
Requirements for Kotak bank debit card pin change online –
- Kotak netbanking Username / CRN and Password.
- The mobile number registered with the bank must be with you.
- The number must be recharged and active so that you can receive OTP sent by the bank to login to netbanking.
- Debit card number, CVV, and Expiry Date.
Methods for Kotak Mahindra Bank Debit Card PIN Change online
There are curently two methods available to chnage your kotak bank debit card PIN –
- Using Internet Banking
- Using Kotak Mobile App
We will see each method in detail –
Method 1 – How to do Kotak Mahindra Bank Debit Card PIN Change online using Internet banking?
- Open the Kotak netbanking website in a computer / smartphone browser
- Enter the username OR CRN and click Next.
- Enter your password and click Next.
- You can now receive OTP to your registered mobile number. Enter OTP on the screen and click the Login button.
- Now click on ‘Maps’ from the menu on the left. Click on the debit card option in the Netbanking field
- Then click on ‘Debit Card’ from the submenu. On your new screen, select your debit card, then click ‘Regenerate PIN.’
- Enter your NEW PIN on the new page Enter the new debit card PIN in the online banking field
- Re-enter the same PIN on the same page, then click Submit.
- You can now confirm the card number by clicking on the ‘Confirm’ button.
- You will now receive an OTP to the registered mobile number. Enter the one-time password on the screen, and then click Submit. enter otp to change the kotak debit card
- Change your PIN in these 11 easy steps. successfully changed the debit card in the box
Method 2 – Will the Kotak Mahindra Bank debit card PIN be changed online using the Kotak Mobile application?
- Open the Kotak Mobile app on your smartphone. Now enter your MPIN application.
- If you’ve forgotten your PIN, learn how to change the MPIN field.
- On the main page, in the ‘Cards’ section, click on ‘Debit Card’.
- On the new page, click ‘Regenerate PIN’. Click the Regenerate Pin option in the Kotak mobile app
- Now you need to enter the 6-digit MPIN again.
- Enter your new PIN and re-enter the same PIN and press the ‘Submit’ button.
- Confirm the request to change the PIN of the Kotak Mahindra Bank debit card and press the “Confirm” button. confirm the debit card with the debit card in the kotak mobile application
- You will now receive the OTP back to your registered mobile number.
- Enter OTP on the screen and click on the ‘Submit’ button. Enter otp and change the kotak atm code in the application
- Your debit card change request has been completed. PIN debit box change successful2
How can you change your Kotak debit card PIN without Netbanking?
- If you do not have a user ID or password for internet banking, you can change your PIN on the Kotak website.
- Open the Kotak debit card generation page from the debit card https://www.kotak.com/en/transaction-services/generate-pin.html
- On the page that opens, enter your 16-digit card number, expiration date, and CVV. Enter your debit card number in the field, CV and expiration date to change your PIN
- Scroll down the same page and enter the OTP received to your registered mobile number. enter otp and change the kotak-atm-pin code without online banking
- Once OTP is verified, your debit card PIN will be changed
- This way you can quickly change the PIN of your Kotak Mahindra Bank debit card without Netbanking.
Q1-How do I change my ATM PIN at Kotak Mahindra Bank?
Answer – You can change the PIN on your debit card using a mobile application or internet banking.
Q2 – How do I create my Kotak ATM PIN via SMS?
Answer – The PIN cannot be changed via SMS. To change your PIN, you must be logged in to access online banking.
Q3-How can I change the PIN on my Kotak Bank debit card without online banking?
Answer – If you do not have Kotak online banking, you can change your Kotak debit card via the Kotak website or by going to the nearest ATM.
In this guide, we’ve seen two quick ways to change your debit card debit card at Kotak Mahindra Bank online. If you have any doubts about the information in this article, please let us know in the comments section below.