BSNL, India’s oldest telecommunications company, is based in New Delhi and is one of the largest telecommunications carriers in India. It operates a strong operational network in every corner of India, including remote, undeveloped locations. If that’s not enough, BSNL also offers one of the best charging plans today, so you can comfortably communicate with your loved ones without having to puncture your pocket.
If you are new to BSNL, have a new BSNL SIM card, or have forgotten your BSNL number, there are many easy ways to find your BSNL number and other details. It provides a simple and practical guide on how to find your BSNL number using the USSD code or other simple method.
How to Check BSNL Mobile Number Using USSD Code
BSNL offers a variety of USSD codes that allow you to quickly find your mobile number. The USSD code also helps you know other details such as remaining balances, data, and validity. All you need is the correct combination of USSD codes to get the information. Therefore, if you forget your BSNL number, you can do the following:
- Open the Phone application and go to the switching options.
- Dial * 1 # from the registered BSNL number. This is the USSD code to verify the BSNL number.
- You will receive a flash message indicating your BSNL mobile phone number.
Alternatively, there are other USSD codes to know your mobile number. Here is a list of the same:
How to Check BSNL Mobile Number Online
- State carriers can also easily find the BSNL number in the app. All you have to do is follow these steps. However, it’s a good idea to follow the steps above for the first time to verify your mobile number and write it down as follows.
- Open the Google Play Store application and search for the BSNL application.
- Click Download App to install it on your smartphone.
- Open the app and enter your BSNL number as described above to log in.
- After that, you will receive the OTP with the registered mobile phone number. Sign in and sign up.
- When you enter the application, the BSNL number will be displayed on the home screen. You can use the application to know your mobile number at any time. In addition, you can easily supplement, use, and get other information about the app’s exclusive offers.
How can I get BSNL volte?
- BSNL Mobile customers can enable VoLTE services on their 4G smartphones by sending texting ‘ACT VOLTE’ to 53733. Upon completion, the service will be activated within 24 hours. You can also check the APN settings and activate the service.
How can I check the free minutes on BSNL?
- Dial * 123 # from the BSNL number to see what your master account is. The USSD code reverses the text message that provides BSNL balance information. * You can also call 112 #. Options 1 to 6 are available to check your Internet balance, SMS balance, etc.