Airtel DTH Service Provider is a well-known company that offers a great way to customize packages for subscribers by allowing them to add or remove selected channels.
Airtel Digital TV has recently added or removed channels selected by users from their respective plans, thanks to the Airtel website portal, Airtel’s self-catering program, or by sending any phone call via SMS. , Announced the ability to easily access the channel. .. Other than registered mobile phone numbers. This is useful if you cannot access your registered mobile phone number.
Yes! That’s true. You can now customize your package by changing channels via SMS from your company’s app, website, or any number. Speaking of SMS features, it’s a unique feature that makes it easy for users to create custom packages and is only offered by a few DTH providers that make Airtel stand out in the crowd.
How do I add a channel to Airtel DTH?
There are various ways to add an Airtel DTH channel. Describes SMS or Airtel applications. Based on the relevance, follow the steps below.
Add a channel to Airtel DTH via SMS
If you want to add a digital TV channel from Airtel, you can add a “channel number” by SMS from your registered mobile number to 54325.
Example: SMS ADD106 to 54325 to add Star Plus HD to an existing package
Add a channel to Airtel Digital TV Online
You can add channels to Airtel Digital TV online through their website. All you have to do is visit Airtel’s Digital TV Charging page and choose a plan depending on the type of channel you want to watch.
Follow the steps below to learn how to add an Airtel channel online.
- Go to the Airtel website and click on DTH
- Then click View Plans and select your favorite plan
- Pay for the plan and enjoy unlimited entertainment
You can also click Available Offers to see the latest DTH transactions with Cash Karo in your monthly Airtel DTH package.
How to add a channel to your Airtel Digital TV via the Airtel Thanks app
If you want workability and a mobile application user interface, you can add channels to your Airtel Digital TV account through the certified Airtel Thanks application. Let’s take a look at the steps required to do this.
- Open the Airtel Thanks app.
- Click the Other option in the lower right corner
- Tap My Airtel> Manage Account.
- Select the relevant DTHID applicable to your subscription
- Go to the Add Channel option in the next window.
- You can choose from three options: à la carte, VAS, and broadcasters.
- Choose a la carte to your liking
- Select the channel you want to add from the list
- Scroll down to the Go to Overview option. This will give you a preview of the selected channel. Scroll further to see a comparison of the new amount and the amount you are currently paying.
- When the review is complete, click the Review and Change option.
- Changes will be reflected in the DTH service hours after payment is made.
How to delete a channel on Airtel Digital TV
If you subscribe to a channel package on Airtel Digital TV and aren’t using any of the channels, you don’t have to pay. You can save money by removing channels from active subscriptions. It will also allow you to spend your saved money on the channels you are interested in. There are several ways to delete an Airtel Digital TV channel. Let’s take a look at some of them.
How to delete Airtel Digital TV channels via SMS
For this method to work, you need a list of channel numbers provided by Airtel Digital TV. Also, keep in mind that this method can only be performed via a registered mobile phone number.
- Open the phone messaging application.
- Send the message “<Channel number of channel to delete> Reminder>” to 54325
- For example, if you want to remove the Zee Cinema with channel number 203, tap Brake 203 to send it to 54325.
How to delete an Airtel DTH channel without a registered mobile number (RTN)
You can also use the SMS method to delete channels that do not have a mobile phone number registered. However, you will need your customer ID.
- Send the SMS “Rem <channel number> <customer ID>” to 54325. For example, if you want to delete Zee Cinema (channel number 203) with an unregistered mobile number, tap Brake 203 30xxxxx-001 to send it to 54325.
- After sending this message, you will receive the OTP for the number you sent the SMS to.
- Tap “Top <OTP>” to send a message to 54325
- Sending an OTP confirms the removal of the channel from the connection. Changes will be made within a few hours.