The national telecom operator BSNL has defined USSD codes to help users check their data balance, SMS balance, airtime information, and more. If you are a BSNL user, you can use these USSD codes to track the balance of different services. Alternatively, you can check the balance through the official application of the telecommunications company or by calling the phone. Before using USSD codes, you should know that these codes are free, and using them, you can get balance updates immediately.
However, these USSD codes only apply to BSNL users residing in India. Have you ever encountered a situation where you are not sure about the balance on your BSNL SIM and want to know the exact availability of the balance? You should know that the USSD code is unique for different telecom operators.
If you still want to know how to check validity and BSNL balance data, then you have come to the right place. These codes provide various information about the network and use different services provided by your carrier. In addition, the BSNL balance check app can help you check your balance and the validity of your internet plan online in the app. If you are a new BSNL user, you should not be sure of the BSNL balance verification code. Therefore, in order to make your work easier, we will mention details of checking your balance, internet package, and many other basic things.
To learn more about how to check the validity and data of your BSNL balance, please keep reading!
How to check BSNL Data balance?
Touch and open your smartphone dialer. Now dial *123# to view the balance information of the telecommunication service provided by BSNL. You can also use the backup code *124*1# to verify your balance information.
Now, you will be able to receive a message showing your balance, but if you are an Android user, Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited also provides an Android application for free. To download the app, go to the Google Play store and download the My BSNL app to track your balance.
Using my BSNL application is easy. Follow these simple steps to become familiar with the application.
- Just download the app and create an account with your BSNL number.
- On the main screen, click your prepaid/postpaid account details.
- All your balance, main balance, and expiration date data will be there.
How to Check BSNL Prepaid Main Balance
To check the principal balance of any BSNL number, you just need to dial * 123 # in the calling application. The USSD code will automatically find the balance. You can also dial *112# and follow the on-screen instructions to check your BSNL prepaid principal balance.
The company also offers the option to check the BSNL balance by sending text messages. Customers can send SMS " BAL " to 123 to find out the balance on their number. In addition, users can also download applications from the Google Play Store or Apple App Store and log in to the application using OTP. Once done, you can easily easily check the balance mainly from the application.
How to check BSNL balance on Official website?
- Go to BSNL Quick Recharge Page
- Enter your BSNL mobile number
- Write your email addressand Click on submit
- In the next page, for recharge option choose TOP-UP and then GENERAL TOP UP
- Select your recharge amount from the dropdown menu and Click on submit
- Finally, you will get the details of balance and validity for your BSNL number
BSNL Data Balance Numbers or Enquiry Codes
BSNL also provides you with the option to check the data balance of your BSNL number using different USSD codes:
- if you want to check 2G or 3G data, you can dial *123 * 6 # or * 123 * 10 # to check the balance.
- BSNL is in There is also 4G coverage within a limited range. Users who use the BSNL 4G network only need to dial *124# to verify data.
- You can also check the net balance of BSNL through *124*2#, or dial *112# to find out the data balance.
- To check the data balance every night, you can dial *123*8#.
- You can also view the details of the data balance through the app.
How to Recharge Your BSNL Number Using USSD Code?
For those who don’t know, the national operator also provides them with the option to charge using the USSD code. The company offers the option to reload the scratch card using the USSD code. It also allows you to top up the number of others and more. The process is fairly simple. Customers should dial *124#, then press 2. You will see two options, scratch card reload and third-party reload. You can choose between these two options to recharge your prepaid BSNL number.
What is GP2 in BSNL?
GP stands for grace period. BSNL provides its customers with two grace periods. The second one is called GP2. Grace period 2 or GP2 starts on the 8th day when the validity period expires. In addition, customers have a grace period of 165 days to reactivate BSNL SIM. After that, the SIM card will be completely disabled.
What is GP1 in BSNL?
As we said, BSNL offers its customers two different types of grace periods. We have already discussed GP2, now is the time to learn about GP1. Grace period 1 or GP1 is the time period from the expiry date of the validity period. GP1 is valid for 7 days.
What are the best BSNL prepaid recharge plans for Inactive GP 2 Customer?
BSNL offers two different prepaid plans for GP2 or inactive customers. Through these plans, customers can activate their inactive BSNL prepaid numbers. These plans are as follows:
- STV-139: The first plan is STV-139, the price is 139 rupees. The package provides a validity period of 28 days and 2GB of data per day. It also provides unlimited local, STD and national roaming voice calls, including Mumbai and Delhi, and 100 text messages per day.
- PV-1199: The price of the BSNL program coupon supplement option is Rs 1,199. The package will be extended to 365 days and is currently available in Andhra Pradesh. This package provides unlimited voice calls for local, STD and national roaming (including Mumbai and Delhi). It also comes with 24 GB of data and 100 text messages per day.
Important BSNL USSD Codes:
S/N BSNL USSD Code details Short Code
1 BSNL Net Balance Code *124#
2 BSNL Balance Check *123#
3 BSNL 3G Net Balance Check *112#
4 BSNL 2G Net Balance Check *123*6# And *123*10#
5 BSNL SMS Check *123*1#
6 BSNL Night Data Balance Check Code *123*8#
7 BSNL Internet Enquiry Numer *234#
8 BSNL Video Call Balance Check Code 1239#
9 4G data Balance Check 1242#