This article describes various channels for clients to query IOB bank balances and learn more about ministries. You need to track your costs and savings you have made using your bank account. Indian Overseas Bank offers several ways to find your bank account balance.
Indian Overseas Bank offers an online service to get the balance of your customer’s bank account. Checking your bank account balance has never been easier with digital campaigns in India. This guide will show you how to sit at home and check your balance at an overseas bank in India online without having to go to a bank branch or ATM.
What you need to check the balance of Overseas bank in India online
- Mobile Number-This is the only important thing you need to check your IOB balance online. Your mobile number must be linked to your bank. If your mobile number is not linked or has changed, please go to the bank and update your mobile number. It’s a process of time.
- Your mobile number must have an active mobile plan for sending and receiving text messages. -This is a banking application registration-only, one-time process.
- Internet connectivity over the phone is a good way to quickly regain balance. If your phone doesn’t have internet, don’t worry. You can check your account balance even if you are not connected to the internet.
How to check Indian Overseas bank balance Via Mobile Apps
IOB account owners can use their registered mobile phones to sign up for Indian Overseas Bank mobile banking applications such as IOB mPassbook, IOB Mobile and IOB Banban. Here is a brief explanation.
IOB mPassbook-This is an online passbook that IOB customers can use to check their account balances and transaction details. Contains details of debit and credit transactions performed by IOB customers. This helps account holders always know their current account balance. The best part is that you don’t have to go to the bank and update your account balance like you would with a physical notebook.
IOB Mobile: IOB customers who are accustomed to banking on their mobile phones can easily use this mobile application. IOB Mobile provides banking services such as IOB balance checking, account statements, remittances, IMPS, NEFT, RTGS and account payments. Customers must be registered for Mobile Banking to use this application.
IOB Nanban: Many people want to use internet banking or mobile banking, but they don’t because of their limited knowledge of English. IOB Banban, a multilingual application, is a convenient option for such IOB customers as it allows you to easily deposit in your bank in your preferred language.
How to check Indian Overseas bank balance Via Online
Online banking is a method of online banking that gives you access to your bank account. You can use the online banking service to find your bank balance in your bank account by following these steps:
- Follow this link to access the official Indian Overseas Bank online banking portal: https: //www.iobnet.co.in/ibanking/login.do
- Next, you need to log in to your online bank account using your login credentials
- If you are a new user, you will need to click the New User button and follow the on-screen instructions to activate your online banking account.
- After logging in, go to the Account Summary section and select the account you want to find your bank balance.
- The balance of your bank account will now be displayed on the screen.
How to check Indian Overseas bank balance Via UPI Apps
The UPI method requires a mobile phone number that is linked to the bank and located on the same mobile phone where the UPI application is installed. You also need a debit / ATM card to register with UPI.
- Download UPI to your phone. This process installs the PhonePe application on your phone.
- After downloading the application, open it to complete the registration process.
- Then check your mobile number and link your IOB bank account in the application.
- Create a UPI PIN by entering the last 6 digits of your debit card and the expiration date.
- You can now click the Check Balance option from the PhonePe application home page.
- Select an IOB account and enter the UPIPIN.
- You should now see your IOB account balance on the screen.
How to check Indian Overseas bank balance Via ATM
You need an active bank or Baroda ATM card to use this feature. If you do not have this card, you can apply at your local bank or Baroda branch. This card can be used at any ATM to check your bank balance. The service is completely free. To find out your account balance through an ATM service:
- Insert the ATM card into the ATM.
- The machine requests the associated ATM PIN.
- Insert the correct pen and press Enter.
- To see the balance of available accounts, select the Balance Query option.
How to check Indian Overseas bank balance Via Missed Call Service
- Indian Overseas Bank offers a free service that allows you to make missed calls from your mobile phone number registered at 9210622122.
- When you make a missed call, you will receive an SMS with your bank account details via SMS.
- To use this service, you need to register an account with your mobile phone number.
- Once registered, you can use your mobile number to check your bank account balance at Indian Overseas Bank.
How to check Indian Overseas bank balance Via SMS Service
To use SMS banking, you must first register your mobile number with the IOB. You can sign up for mobile banking by visiting your nearest IOB branch or signing up for online banking. Undoubtedly, this is an easy way to get a balanced query. In addition, you can track your account balance 24 hours a day, 365 days a year via SMS banking.
- Send an SMS to 8424022122 in the following format:
- BAL <space> <last 4 digits of IOB account number>
As a result, you will receive an automatically generated SMS with details of your account balance. There are definitely other ways to check IOB balances and ministates. These methods also do not require you to register your mobile number with the bank. Isn’t it interesting for IOB customers? Let’s take a look at these methods.