Bank of Baroda is an international bank in India with approximately 10,000 branches in 21 countries. BOB is the second largest bank in India after State Bank of India. The state-owned banking and financial services company was founded in 1908 by Baroda’s Maharaja, Maharaja Sayajira Ogequad III, nationalized in 1969 and designated as the public sector of a for-profit enterprise (PSU).
BoB has total assets of over Rs 3.58 trillion and is ranked 1145th on the Forbes Global 2000 list. The bank offers the latest and greatest customer banking services, including online banking and mobile banking. Banks have won many honors for their outstanding service. Among them are the Global Business Division’s “Best Public Sector Bank Account” (2015) and the 5th edition of the My FM Stars of the Industry Awards, “Excellence in Banking (PSU Sector)” (2015).
Many people in India have savings accounts at the Bank of Baroda because they offer credit cards, loans, FDs, RDs and many other services. However, in order to make better financial decisions, it is important to know the amount of balance available in your savings account. Therefore, you can check your Bank of Baroda balance in a variety of ways to see the exact balance of your savings account. Let’s take a look at all the techniques for checking the balance of your savings account. You can make a missed call or send an SMS to check your balance. You can receive a Bank or Baroda balance query for free.
How to Check Bank of Baroda Balance Via Missed Call Service
This method requires you to make a missed call from your registered mobile number to the Bank of Baroda’s phone number. If you make a missed call from an unregistered mobile phone number, there will be no reply from the bank.
Steps to check your bank or baroda balance for missed calls:
- Bring a smartphone with the SIM of the registered mobile phone number.
- Make a missed call to 092230113111 from the registered mobile phone number.
- The call will be automatically disconnected after a few seconds.
- After a while, you will receive an SMS with the current balance of your account.
What you need to know before you can get your account balance using your Bank of Baroda toll-free query number
- You need to have your mobile number registered with BOB.
- You can get your account balance just by receiving a missed call from the registered phone.
- This method does not allow you to see someone else’s account balance or random account number.
- The Bank or Baroda balance inquiry toll-free method does not require you to call your balance into your SIM.
How to Check Bank of Baroda Balance Via Online
Another great way to find your bank balance in your bank of Baroda account is to use the bank’s online banking Facility.To check your bank account balance, follow these steps:
- Please use the following link to access the official website of Bank of Baroda. https: //www.bankofbaroda.in/personal-banking/digital-products/instant-banking/internet-banking-baroda-connect
- Log in to your bank account now using your login credentials
- After logging in, go to the account overview section and select the bank account for which you want to check your account balance.
- The account balance details will now be displayed on the screen.
How to Check Bank of Baroda Balance Via Passbook
You can also use your passbook to check your bank account balance. But for this you will have to have your passbook and you will have to visit your branch office personally. This method uses an automatic passbook press. If your local branch does not have an automatic savings book printing kiosk, you can get a printed savings book at your bank counter. Steps to check your Bank of Baroda balance in your passbook:
- Go to your branch of Bank of Baroda branch.
- Find the passbook entry kiosk machine at the branch.
- Place your passbook on the machine.
- The machine prints all recent transactions in your passbook, including your current balance.
How to Check Bank of Baroda Balance Via ATM
If you have a card associated with your bank account, you can use your bank’s ATM card to check your bank account balance. This is a free balance check service at BOBATM. You can also use it at ATMs of other banks. To find your bank balance in your account, follow these steps:
- Insert an ATM card into an ATM
- select a language
- Write PIN on to machine
- Select an option to check your balance
How to Check Bank of Baroda Balance Via SMS
Bank or Baroda customers can use SMS services to check their account balances from their registered mobile numbers. To take advantage of this feature, the user must send an SMS to 8422009988 in a specific format. When the bank receives this SMS, it will respond with its own SMS with the updated balance.
The format for sending an account balance query is:
- BAL <space> Last 4 digits of account number
- For example, if your account number is 1234567890, enter BAL 7890 to send to 8422009988.
How to Check Bank of Baroda Balance Via Mobile App
Bank of Baroda offers a mobile banking service that allows you to check your bank account balance. BOB World is a mobile banking application that allows you to access your bank account via the internet.
Below is a step-by-step process for finding your bank balance using the mobile banking application.
- Download the BOB World application and install it from the Play Store or App Store, depending on your device
- After downloading, activate the mobile banking application and log in to your account using your login credentials
- After logging in, go to the Accounts tab and select the bank account for which you want to check your bank balance.
- When you select an account, your bank balance will be displayed on the screen.
How to Check Bank of Baroda Balance Via Customer Care Service
You can also call your bank’s customer service to check your bank account balance. They help you know the balance of your bank account. However, you will need to consult your bank’s customer service manager to do this.
They ask you some questions for verification purposes. This is done to make sure you are a legitimate user of your bank account. Usually they ask you to say the name of your father or mother, etc.If you don’t want to talk to your customer service manager, you can use the IVR option to check your bank account balance.Steps to call Customer Service to check your Bank of Baroda balance:
- Call your bank’s customer service at the toll-free number 18001024455.
- Select the IVR option and talk to your customer service manager.
- Tell your customer service manager that you want to know your bank balance.
- The executive will tell you the balance of your bank account.