The Central Bank of India has a large number of registered customers, and each customer requires multiple banking services. Banks are committed to providing quality services and are introducing advanced methods to bankers to avoid delays and congestion at their branches. Previously, banks did not implement digital balance verification methods, so customers had to go to the bank to check their balances. This is a simple task that you can perform anywhere. Today, the Central Bank of India has digitized technology to allow loyal customers to check balance in a variety of ways, as explained in the article.
All banks allow customers to make balance inquiries for free, but most people are unaware of how to do so. Now, there are many ways you can find the balance available in your account, either by missed call or text message. Therefore, this article has described some easy ways to manage balance from the Central Bank of India. You need to go through all the ways you can know the balance available in your savings account. You can check your balance by making a missed call or sending an SMS to the toll-free number. There are other ways to inquire about the central bank balances considered in this article.
How to check Central Bank of India account balance Via missed call Service
To check your account balance through the Missed Call service, Central Bank of India customers also need to make sure their mobile number is registered with the bank. When using the missed call feature, unlike the SMS feature, customers can see their balance, status, mobile banking PIN, and more. Subject to change, customers can only see the last 5 transactions and their account balances. All you need to do is use your registered mobile phone number and call the following numbers upon request:
- At the request of the mini statement: 9555144441.
- For balance inquiries: 9555244442.
All you need to do is give the above numbers a missed call, depending on the type of service request you want. When a customer makes a missed call with a registered mobile phone number, the Central Bank of India will send the customer an SMS containing the balance of the customer’s account, or an SMS of the last five transactions the customer has made.
How to check Central Bank of India account balance Via SMS Service
If you don’t want to check your missed call balance, there is another way. Here you need to send an SMS from your registered mobile number and you will see the balance remaining in your account. However, unlike missed call banking, you need to activate SMS banking separately for each bank account. Go to the nearest branch and send a request letter asking you to enable SMS banking on your bank account. Please send this letter to the branch manager. And the topic should be “Activating banking through SMS”.
After submitting your request letter, this service will be activated within up to 2 business days. In most cases, it will be active at the end of the day.
- BALAVL <Space> Account Number <Space> Enter MPIN
- Give your account number and MPIN a name.
- Send this SMS from your registered mobile number to 9967533228.
If you send an SMS to 9967533228, standard SMS charges may apply. If you have free SMS left, your carrier will not charge you.
How to check Central Bank of India account balance Via Online
If your existing CBI bank account has internet banking capabilities, you can quickly check your account balance through the internet banking service.
To do this, follow these steps:
- First, go to https: //www.centralbank.net.in/jsp/startMain.jsp.
- Click Login Now.
- A security message is displayed on the screen. Click Continue.
- On the next screen, enter your user ID and password.
- Then just log in to your account.
- After navigating to the home page, scroll down the left panel.
- Then click Query.
- Then click Account Balance to check your account balance.
- You can also view the account statement by clicking on the account statement.
How to check Central Bank of India account balance Via Passbook
You can check the remaining balance using the bankbook of the Central Bank of India. However, you must personally move away from your location to use this method. This method is time consuming. That’s because you need to find your passbook, go to your branch office, and stand in the book’s print queue to print. You should visit your local branch and print your bankbook. Detailed steps on using this method are listed below.
- Take your passbook to the home branch.
- When you arrive at your home branch, submit your passbook and print it out.
- Tell your bank representative how long you want to print the data.
- As soon as it is printed, you will receive your passbook and look for the remaining balance.
How to check Central Bank of India account balance Via ATM
If you have an ATM or mall near your area, you can use this method to make a balance check with the Central Bank of India. It doesn’t matter which bank’s ATM you use in India. You can check the balance of your account. For example, if you get a Canara Bank ATM, you can use it to check your balance. It works even if your bank account is in another bank. However, you need an activated ATM or debit card with a 4-digit PIN number to use this method. If you are using the card for the first time, you may need to use only the Central Bank of India ATM.
- Find an ATM near you.
- Insert the card into the machine and enter the 4-digit PIN number.
- Select Balance Query on the ATM screen.
- Then select the type of bank account. (Savings account or checking account)
- The balance of your bank account will be displayed on the screen.
How to check Central Bank of India account balance Via Mobile Apps
This is a very convenient way to track transactions made in your bank account. If you want to install and configure a mobile banking application on your smartphone. Then you can access your bank account anytime and anywhere through this application. Also, personally, I recommend installing the official mobile banking application on your smartphone.
- Download the Cent Mobile application and install it on your smartphone.
- Once installed, open the application.
- Enter your user name and password and click the [Login] button.
- Touch the account icon.
- When you select a bank account, your account balance will be displayed on the screen.