Linkedin , the largest professional network in the world. You can permanently delete or deactivate your profile from LinkedIn on your mobile, iPhone, computer via the app and browser. Here’s how to permanently delete or close your LinkedIn account and how to delete your LinkedIn account without a password or email.
Remember that once you delete your account, you will lose all account information. Therefore, you must download a copy of your LinkedIn data before deleting your account. After deleting your LinkedIn account, your profile will be permanently deleted from LinkedIn. If you change your mind, you can reactivate your old account within 14 days.
Once you delete your LinkedIn account, you will lose all of your following groups, memberships, ignored and pending invitations, approvals, and referrals.
To download a copy of your LinkedIn data, visit the Request Data page on LinkedIn and click the “Request Archive” button.
How to permanently delete LinkedIn account on Android phone, iPhone application
Here’s how to delete your LinkedIn account from an iPhone mobile phone step by 2022
- Open LinkedIn first.
- Log in to your Linkin account. Click on your profile logo at the top of the LinkedIn home page.
- Click Settings.
- Scroll down and click Help Center.
- Click Close your account.
- Click the Continue button. Now enter the reason for closing your Linkin account.
- Click Next.
- Please provide additional information regarding the reason for closing your account.
- Click Next.
- Enter your password to crack your account. Highlight the check box.
- Click Done.
- You will now be notified – We have closed your account.
If you have successfully closed your account, you will receive this email to verify your registered Gmail service.
How to delete your Linkin account using a browser on your computer / PC
- To delete your Linkin account via a browser, visit LinkedIn.com.
- Now find “Me (your photo on your profile icon)” at the top of the page and click on it.
- Click Settings and Privacy.
- Now scroll down to Account Management and click “Close Account”.
- Choose the reason you’d like to close your LinkedIn account and provide feedback.
- Click “Next” to continue. Now enter your LinkedIn account password.
- Click Close Account to confirm that you want to close your Linkin account.
If you want to continue with all the information after closing your account. This LinkedIn allows you to download a copy of your data before deleting it.
Reasons to close a LinkedIn account
Your feedback and supporting materials will be considered here before deleting your account. Why did you delete your LinkedIn account? Let’s explore the most common reasons why people deactivate their LinkedIn profiles.
- You previously created a LinkedIn account and mistakenly created another one.
- You may have received a lot of emails.
- Even if you log in, you will not receive the amount. There is a problem with your policy.
- You got it and you don’t want to enter.
- There are many reasons to close your LinkedIn account this way.
How to restore your LinkedIn account
If you would like to reactivate your account within 14 days, click LinkedIn Reactivate My Account from your Gmail. A “Yes to reactivate” button will appear, reactivating your account. LinkedIn will send you a reactivation email in a few days. Sign in with your account email address and password.
However you lose, you watch, ignore, group memberships and wait for invitations, approvals and recommendations.
You can find your LinkedIn account in search engines like Google and Bing. This is because search engines can update these profiles more slowly than websites.