Welcome back to my next article on how to delete a Shaadi com account. I’m sure most internet users know Shaadi.com, which is one of the largest married sites in the world.
If you are not an active Shaadi com user and you want to delete your profile or account for personal or unexpected reasons, then you are in the perfect place.
In this article, we’ll show you how to permanently delete your Shaadi profile or account.
Before we discuss the process or steps for deleting your account, allow us to provide you with some basic and important information about shaadi.com.
Introduction to Shaadi.com
Shaadi.com is one of the most effective online wedding services in the world, founded by Anupam Mittal in 1997. In 1997, the original name of this site was Sagaai.com, but due to some marketing factors, it was the founder of Anupam Mittal who changed its name to Shaadi. .com in 1999.
Shaadi.com relies primarily on India, Pakistan and Bangladesh, especially Asia. This makes it the leading wedding site for Asians. In the early days, it was popular with non-residents as an NRI because the Internet was not accepted worldwide.
Despite all the initial problems, it has been possible to increase as the Internet has become increasingly popular throughout the country. This wedding website exceeded 20 million users in 2011 and now by 2020 this number has reached more than 3.5 million 35 million users worldwide. It is one of the most trusted wedding sites on the internet.
Note: – After deleting your Shaadi.com account, your profile will be deleted automatically
How to permanently delete a Shaadi Com account 2022
If for some reason you want to delete your Shaadi com profile, you can permanently delete your profile or account using various steps or procedures.
To do this, follow the instructions below. Note that you can quickly perform these steps on the same screen of your smartphone or computer.
- First, find and log in to your Shaadi.com account using a browser.
- Go to your profile section simply by clicking on your profile picture and then clicking on the My profile button
- You can then clearly see your profile details on the screen of your mobile phone or computer.
- You should find the Hide / Delete profile option in this section of the profile.
- Find this button and click on it. You now have two options; If you want to hide your profile from other Shaadi.com users, click here and go to this option.
- Otherwise, if you want to permanently delete your profile, go to the option to delete the profile.
- Then you need to select the reason or reasons for deleting the profile. Choose what’s right for you and click Delete.
- Then confirm the removal process by simply clicking Yes and here it is, you have successfully deleted your profile from Shaadi.com.