In this guide, you will learn how to open an online business on your Bank of Baroda debit card in less than 2 minutes with regular instructions. Online transactions are closed to all cards in accordance with the latest RBI guidelines. After opening your card, you need to open an online business. Let’s take a look at the exact process that makes E-com trading and POS trading possible.
Registered mobile number must be with you (To register the card on the website)
We will now see the exact steps to enable the POS transaction and other important modes of the transaction –
How to enable online transaction in bank of Baroda Credit Card?
- There is only one method available to enable/disable transaction channels – from the website.
- Open BoB Financial website on your computer/smartphone browser – https://www.bobfinancial.com/
- Click on the LOGIN button from the page.click on login button in bob financial website
- Enter your Username and CAPTCHA code correctly. Then click on the SUBMIT button.enter username in bob financial website to login
- On the new page, enter your Password and also confirm your personal message.
- Once you are logged in to your account, click on the Requests option from the main menu.click on requests option in bob financial website
- Now, on the new page, click on the ‘Card Limit Management‘ option.click on credit limit manangement option for bob credit card
- On the new page, you can now enable the ‘Domestic Limit‘ and ‘E-Com Transaction Limit‘ options.enable domestic limit and ecom transactions for bob credit card
- Now, you can also set limits for each mode of the transaction by entering the amount. Click the SUBMIT button to save your changes.
The only way, you can disable the operation by following the same steps. You can also enable/disable international trade by going to the international trade tab.
In this guide, you have found an online way to help your online business at Baroda Credit Card Bank. If you have any questions/concerns regarding your Bank of Baroda account or credit card account, please write your questions below.