State Bank of India is India’s largest bank, offering all kinds of services to its clients. This bank has improved its service capacity over time and is one of the most preferred banks today. In addition, banks have reach in both rural and urban areas. In addition, the bank has several branches outside India.
Banks also offer online banking services, and the customer information file number or CIF number is one of the most important numbers to use these services. You will also need this number when transferring a bank account from one bank to another. If you don’t have a CIF number, you can find it in a variety of ways. These are some of the ways to get a CIF number. A CIF number refers to a file in a bank’s computer system that contains various personal information and account-related details for all of the bank’s customers.
This number is one of the most important information for banks these days as it helps monitor the proper account data of the account holder. CIF) is an acronym for Customer Information Form. As a result, the customer information form has a number called the CIF number. This is a unique number associated with a computerized file that contains all the personal and account-related information of your bank’s customers.
How to find SBI CIF Number Via Mobile App
If you want something very fast, you can also use the SBI Anywhere application to find the VAT number. Follow the steps below to find the number.
- Launch the application and use your credentials to log in to your bank account.
- After logging in, click the [Services] button to display the list of services.
- Click Online Recommendations from the list of services to see a set of options.
- On this page, you need to select the account type and account number. When selected, the CIF number will be displayed on the same page.
These are various ways to find the SBICIF number, and you can now safely store the CIF number for later reference. You can save it to your phone or notebook, so you don’t have to bother finding the CIF number again.
How to find SBI CIF Number Via Online
To find your State Bank of India CIF number through your internet banking service:
- Please visit the official website of State Bank of India and click “Personal Banking”.
- Click “Login”, then “Sign up”
- Existing users will need to enter their username, password and captured text. New users must register for internet banking service
- Click Candidates and PAN Details in your account overview.
- The CIF number can be found in the candidate and PAN details.
Customers can also see the CIF number on the Profile tab. The procedure is as follows:
- After logging in to SBI Internet Banking, click Profiles and select My Account and Profiles.
- Then click Select Segment
- Click Select Segment to see the CIF number.
How to find SBI CIF Number Via SMS
If you do not have an online bank account, you can use your email address. To use this form, you need to register your bank account with your email address. You can easily send an electronic state request via SMS. The VAT number can be found on your electronic statement. To receive your electronic statement, simply send an SMS from your registered mobile number. When you receive your electronic statement, open the PDF file and check your VAT number. There is still no direct way to send a message to find out your VAT number.
It is not possible to obtain an SBICIF number from an unregistered contact number. You can also check by calling Internet Banking, the YONO SBI lite application, or the SBI toll-free number and consulting with a bank representative or customer service representative at your bank branch.
How to find SBI CIF Number Via SBI Yono Lite
- Step 1: Log in using your account details in the SBY Yono Lite application.
- Step 2: Click the Services tab
- Step 3: On the next screen, click Online Recommendation
- Step 4: Select the “Checking Account” account type
- Step 5: Select your account number The VAT number will be displayed.
The bank creates the customer’s CIF only once. The same CIF number will then be used for all customer accounts at that bank. If you cannot get the State Bank of India CIF number by the above method, you can get it by visiting the nearest bank branch.
How to find SBI CIF Number Via Offline method
Method 1: Through the SBI Savings Book
Customers can also easily find the CIF number using an offline method. You can find the State Bank of India savings account that contains all the information about your account.
Method 2: through the bank branch
Alternatively, you can visit your nearest SBI Bank branch and enter your account number to request a CIF number.
Method 3: SBI Customer Service Number
You can call the SBI Customer Service Team at any time with the toll-free number 1800112211, 18004253800, or the CIF number 080-26599990. You will need to share your account information to verify your identity.