Digibank is the first bank in India to offer online payments. This account is zero balance and offers better coverage than other bank accounts. You can open a savings account with Digibank while sitting at home. The process is simple and can be completed in less than 10 minutes on your smartphone. In this article, we will take a closer look at how to open a Digibank online account and instructions on a regular basis. Digibank online account
Advantages of the Digibank account
Free Accounts and Zero Balance You do not have to keep the balance in this account to keep your account.
Online procedures You can open a DBS online account on your mobile phone. No need to go to the bank and wait in line.
Paperless Verification No physical paperwork required to open a digibank online account. KYC is identified using an Aadhar card. Better rates DBS bank offers you better value on your deposit and deposit time.
Information needed to open a Digibank online account
- To open a Digibank account, a minimum of information is required. This information is simple and anyone can prepare it.
- PAN card A fan card is required for all bank accounts.
- Aadhar Card Number or Virtual Aadhar Number – for Biometric Authentication and Authentication. (KYC proof)
- Applicant Details Applicant’s name and date of birth only (no documents required to prove)
- Father’s name, mother’s name and date of birth are required for KYC. (no data required)
What you need to know before applying for a DBS bank account online
Please use the same mobile number to create a DBS account provided in Aadhar database. It makes the process smooth.
You will receive OTP for Aadhar Authentication. Make your phone number available on your Digibank online account. You will receive a Paywave debit card at the address provided. Therefore, you must enter the correct address.
A step by step guide on how to open a Digibank online account
Follow these simple steps to open a free digibank account.
- Step 1: Download and install the Digi Bank mobile app on your smartphone.
- Download the DigiBank app for Android
- Download the DigiBank app for iOS
- Step 2: Now open the app and click Open Digisaving Account.
- Step 3: Enter your full mailing address with the correct PIN. online dbs account
- Step 4: Confirm your PIN on the pop-up screen.
- Step 5: On the next screen, enter your Adhar number and click on OK button.
- Step 6: Click Connect this account to access DBT (fuel subsidy) benefits for this account, otherwise select No.
- Step 7: Now on the next screen, enter your PAN number and click on Next button.
- Step 8: On the next screen, select your location.
- Step 9: Provide father name, mother name and date of birth as part of the KYC requirement.
- Step 10: Now enter the candidate’s name, date of birth and address.
- Step 11: You can now read the terms and conditions and approve them by clicking on the Approve button.
- Step 12: You can now use the Aadhar OTP method to complete your KYC or register in person or visit your nearest DBS KYC location. I like to use Aadhar OTP to verify as it is easy. online dbs account
You have now successfully applied for a Digibank account online. Your Digibank debit card will now be mailed to your address.
In this guide, we have taught you how to open a Digibank account online. You can get this free account in less than 10 minutes. If you have any questions about opening a DNS account, please leave a comment below.