IDBI is an Indian public bank with many branches all over India. IDBI bank holders can change their bank address. There are many reasons why you may need to change your bank address. In this guide, you will learn how to change your address in your IDBI bank account.
What you need to do is change your IDBI bank account address
- Account number You need to know the full account number of your IDBI bank account. You can find the printer’s bank account number in the bankbook.
- Cashier’s name You need to know the cashier’s name.
- Client ID You need to know the client ID of your IDBI bank account. Find out how to find an IDBI Bank customer ID.
- PAN card number You need to know the cashier’s PAN. Address certificate
- A proof of address must be attached to the IDBI change of address certificate.
- Big passport.
Proof of address received transfer from IDBI bank account
IDBI Bank accepts the following information as proof of address: You must personally verify a copy of the information upon submission. The list of documents is as follows
- Driving License
- Voting Card
- Aadhar Card
- Marriage Certificate / NikahNama for Women (along with identity document of Maiden name and valid address proof of the spouse)
- Letter from a recognized public authority at the level of a Gazetted Officer like District Magistrate, Divisional Commissioner, BDO, Tehsildar, Judicial Magistrate, etc
- Citizenship Card issued in the North Eastern States for ISA
- Employer’s letter certifying current mailing address only from private limited and public limited companies
- Electricity Bill / Telephone Bill / Postpaid Mobile Bill
- LIC policy and Receipt
- The latest house lease agreement is duly stamped and registered
- Bank account /credit card statement or passbook (first page)
- Municipal Corporation Bill
- Ration Card
- In the case of rural / semi-urban customers, Identity / Residence proof certificates issued by the local administrative authorities like Gramsevak, Talathi, or any other local authority may be accepted, provided the Branch Manager is satisfied with the authenticity and correctness of the same.
- NREGA job card
How to change Address in IDBI bank account?
Note: Since there is no Online method available currently provided by IDBI bank, you will have to visit the bank branch to change the address.
- Step1: Download the IDBI address change form on your computer and take a printout of the form. https://www.idbibank.in/pdf/Customer-Information-Updation-Form-for-KYC.pdf
- Step 2: In the first section of the document. Enter your customer ID, cashier name and PAN card number.
- Step 3: Check “I want to change my address/call below”.
- Step 4: Enter the new address correctly, including Falt No, House Name, Street, City, State, etc.
- Step 5: Also mention your last phone number and last email id in the address. (You can use this form to change your phone number and email address)
- Step 6: Next, register and login to your bank account.
- Step 7: Fill in the file name for the proof of residence.
- Step 8: Sign the Address Form and submit a Certificate of Address (Proof / Song for Records).
- Step 9: Place your large photo ID in the space provided. Sign the full image (half letter, half image)
- Step 10: Submit the IDBI transfer form into the database.
- Step 11: Bank staff will verify that your contact details and address are correct.
- Step 12: Your address will be updated within 5 business days.
An easy way to change your IDBI bank account address is to fill out a form.
If you have any complaints/questions regarding the information in this section, please write to us in the comments section below.