Oriental Bank of Commerce, headquartered in Gurgaon Haryana, is one of the leading public sector banks in India. The bank has more than 2,390 branches and 2,625 ATMs across India. Oriental Bank of Commerce offers its customers an Internet activity called “OBC Net Banking”.
With Oriental Bank of Commerce internet banking services, bankers can access banking services 24/7. No need to visit the bank and stay for a long time to access services like cashier, check your bank. balance, etc. Oriental Bank of Commerce offers many services through e-commerce, including online money transfer, payments, balance inquiries, purchases, investments, etc.
To access OBC Net Banking services, customers must go through the one-time registration process. oriental Bank of commerce online banking application is quick and easy. Follow the simple steps below to register for Oriental Bank of Commerce Net Banking.
Note – Effective April 1, 2020, Oriental Bank of Commerce is merging with Punjab National Bank. All the Internet services of the Oriental Bank are available on the PNB website.
How to Register for Oriental Bank of Commerce Net Banking
- Open a web browser on a device connected to the Internet. Enter https://www.obconline.co.in in the address bar of your web browser. Oriental Bank of Commerce website launched. To register or activate Oriental Bank of Commerce Bank’s online banking services, click the “Create Customer” button.
- A new “Online User Registration” page will open in your browser. On this page, you will be asked to enter your account number and PAN card number / date of birth (as provided in your bank account). Type Parameters – Select “View and Swap” and click the “OK” button.
- On the new page, you need to verify your cell phone number and click on Create OTP if the phone number provided is correct. You will receive an OTP for your phone number. Enter your OTP in the box provided and click on the “Continue” button. NOTE: Keep your OBC debit card to continue.
- Go to the next step with a new form that will allow you to access your certificate without error. You will need to enter your debit card number, ATM PIN code, expiration date and bank account number and click on the “Continue” button.
- Return to the user login page to activate the Net Banking service. Enter your username and click on the Login button. Enter the password you entered during registration and click Login. Click on “Accept”.
- Select an image, write a message in the box provided, check “I have read and agree to the terms” and click Update. The new page will click on the name of the cashier. Then write down the sentences you entered in the first box.
- You will need to change the password you set while saving this page. Enter old password, new password and click OK button to re-enter new password confirmation. A message will appear on the screen indicating that the password has been changed. You will need to log into your online bank account.
No need to waste time visiting branches to launch Oriental Bank of Commerce online banking service! Follow the steps without going wrong. If you don’t see your account details after you finish, change your password in the last step.
Please try to connect after 24 hours, as it will take some time to update the exchange. Be patient and enjoy choosing the highest quality bank with Oriental Bank of Commerce.
How to Login for Oriental Bank of Commerce Net Banking
After completing the registration process, you can now log into your Internet Banking account using your username and password. Follow the steps below to access OCB Bank Net Banking.
- Visit the official OBC Net Banking website and click on Retail User Login. If you are a professional user, you must click on Login Enterprise User.
- When you click on Retail User Login, you will be redirected to oriental bank of commerce Internet Banking login page. Enter your username and password and click on login.
- For user participation you need to login with your partner ID and user login to your online banking account.
IFSC Code for Oriental Bank of Commerce
You will need a transfer money from your Oriental Business account to another account. then you will need a code. This policy is called the IFSC. The full text of the IFSC Code is the Indian Financial System Code. Oriental Bank of Commerce IFSC code is ORBC0101848. IFSC rules may vary from branch to branch, but the model is the same. In the IFSC code of the Oriental Bank of Commerce, the first 4 symbols (ORBC) represent the name of the bank and the 5th symbol is X, reserved for future use. The last 6 characters (XXXXXX) represent the OBC branch code.
Customer Care Number for Oriental Bank of Commerce
If you have any problems or need information. Then you need to know the customer service number of Oriental Bank of Commerce. Customers can visit the bank through a Twitter account and enter the questions. You can file your complaint and request by e-mail to your bank. Oriental Bank of Commerce’s customer contact number is 1800 180 1235 and the email id is [email protected] You can find more content by visiting the official site. The official website link is https://netpnb.com/. When you open the portal, you will see a banking contact page.