In 2020 Syndicate Bank merged with Canara Bank and now all customers have moved to the new bank. It is also a large public bank and has many branches and ATMs in India and the bank provides banking services to its customers. The bank has many sources of savings such as: Syndicate Bank, which provides credit card, debit and net banking services, Online banking is a service that customers need today This is because that it allows cashless payment, sending and receiving money, payments, and balances via net banking.
Today, everyone is familiar with net banking. When someone opens an account in a bank, of course, they use net banking, because it is a program that allows the cashier to do a lot of work while sitting at home. The internet marketing provided by Canara Bank can be used for various tasks such as exchanging money, finding account details, and banking.
How to Register for Syndicate Bank/Canara Bank Net Banking
- Visit Syndicate Bank’s Internet Banking website and log into your browser. Click here
- Click New User? This recording option is available on the right side of the web page.
- You will now be taken to the Rules and Regulations page. Read the conditions and click I agree on the Continue button.
- After agreeing to the terms and conditions, enter the information such as current / savings / loan number and email id and click the OK button. Once validation is complete, click the Next button.
- On the next screen, you will need to enter the OTP received with the mobile phone number. After logging in, click Submit.
- You will now be asked to provide details such as your customer number and date of birth, details of your last 5 debit or credit transactions, and a secure number. Enter all the details and click the Next button.
- On the next page, you need to select Create connection and change password and SMS as OTP for authentication.
- You will now receive a temporary Syndicate Bank Internet Banking password with your email ID.
- Once you have received your password, you can log into your account using your username and password.
How to Register for Syndicate Bank/Canara Bank Mobile Banking
To use this mobile application
- Go to Google Playstore and download the Syndmobile app.
- Open the app and enter your cell phone number.
- Enter the activation number to send to your cell phone number and click Activate.
- Log in to the existing MPIN you received via SMS and set up a new MPIN.
- Then create a special login password.
- After completing all these steps, you will need to use the mobile banking feature.
How to Login in Syndicate Bank
- Visit the Syndicate Bank website https://www.syndicatebank.in/
- On the home page, select Tap net Banking.
- When the new page opens, read the bank’s terms and conditions and click the Continue button.
- Enter the User ID (User ID) that you logged in to after registering as a new member and password.
- Then enter the captcha code, enter your preferred language and click on register.
- Once logged in you can access all the services you need, and after completing the portal be sure to go outside to avoid data leaks.