Bandhan Bank is a Kolkata-based financial services company that started operations in 2014 with RBI approval. The bank has 840 branches and 383 ATMs across the country. Individuals can open savings or check accounts with the bank and use the online banking service. With Net Banking, you can perform banking operations such as sending money, making payments, checking your balance or setting up regular payments in your bank or creating a secure website for the community. . It is very easy to access from a computer / tablet or a mobile phone.
Requirements to Register for Bandhan Bank Net Banking
There are certain things you need to do to get an Internet Banking . Find your requirements below.
- You must have a bank account with Bandhan Bank.
- The mobile phone number must be registered with the bank.
- To send or receive SMS, your cell phone number must have a normal SMS button.
- Bandhan Bank ATM debit card is required upon registration.
- If you do not have an ATM card, register for Internet banking services using the one-time registration number provided by your bank.
How to Register for Bandhan Bank Net Banking Online
Follow the steps below to register for Bandhan Bank Internet Banking Online. You can create an account yourself by following these steps. It starts here.
- Enter the URL bar – www.bandhanbankonline.com
- You will see a button – just enter and click on it.
- Click the button on the next page. – Registration of a new user
- On the next page, check all that apply.
- Then click on Continue.
- The next page asks for two options (such as a debit card and an ATM or debit card number).
- If you have a debit card, select it, otherwise, select your debit card and ATM PIN.
- If you choose a debit card, you will be asked to enter your debit card details on the next page.
- If you choose to use a number, you must enter information about that number.
- You will then receive an OTP which will require access to the next page.
- The option to select a login password appears.
- Once established, it will be registered with Bandhan Bank’s online banking facility.
IFSC Code for Bandhan Bank
You will need to transfer funds from your Bandhan account to another account. This policy is called the IFSC. The full text of the IFSC Code is the Indian Financial System Code. The IFSC code for Bandhan Bank is BDBL0001727. IFSC rules may vary from branch to branch, but the model is the same.
In Bandhan Bank IFSC code, the first 4 digits (BDBL) represent the name of the bank and the 5th digit is X, reserved for future use. The last 6 characters (XXXXXX) represent the code of the Bandhan bank branch.
Customer Care Number for Bandhan Bank
If you have any problems or need information. Then you need to know the Bandan Bank customer’s address number. Customers can visit the bank through a Twitter account and enter the questions. You can file your complaint and ask by email to your bank.
Bandhan Bank’s customer service phone number is 1800 258 8181 and the email id is email@example.com. You can find more content by visiting the official site. The official website link is https://bandhanbank.com/. When you open the portal, you will see a banking contact page.
How to Login in Bandhan Bank Net Banking Online
To log in to your NetBanking account for banking activities, you need to follow the steps below.
- Enter the URL – www.bandhanbankonline.com
- Button means – Click and hold it.
- On the next page, enter your user ID.
- Then enter the password
- Click Submit
- It will now be logged into your account.
Features & Benefits of Bandhan Bank Net Banking
This bank has great features and many advantages. Below are some key points.
- User can view your bank account, check balance, and many more
- The deposit is complete and the time is still available from the bank.
- You can also transfer funds to various accounts, such as personal account or other funds at Bandhan Bank, or to another bank.
- Remittances are available on RTGS, NEFT and IMPS.
- you can order a book to review and track the status of your check.
- You can permanently block your debit card.
- Log in to Aadhaar and update your email id online.
- Pay your utility bills online using Bandhan Bank’s online banking service.