JagNet is South Texas College’s internet portal that gives personalised get right of entry to to internet services. You can personalize your dashboard to make the statistics and equipment you want and need to be had whilst you log in.
All registered students, school and team of workers have get right of entry to to direction statistics, institution equipment, campus life, work-life, private calendars, e-mail, and more — anytime, anywhere.
How to log into JagNet
Navigate to jagnet.southtexascollege.edu to your internet browser.
Enter your STC username.
Enter your password.
Login to get right of entry to your account.
What is my JagNet Username and Password?
Office of Admissions and Records generates JagNet passwords for the scholar as soon as all required statistics consisting of transcripts, take a look at scores, and finished packages are submitted. The JagNet password can be mailed to the scholar or picked up on the Office of Admissions and Records or Student Information Center with a photograph ID.
- JagMail is STC e-mail and is the Business Office’s reputable approach of verbal exchange with students.
- When you acquire your Jagnet Username and Password, you may retrieve your Jagmail account via way of means of following those steps.
- Click outlook.com/stu.southtexascollege.edu to get right of entry to the sign-in page.
- Enter your Username and Password.
- The layout of your username is email@example.com.
- If you’re finishing the login for the primary time, you may be brought about to pick a:
- Your STC e-mail deal with is JagNetUserID@stu.southtexascollege.edu. Example:
- JagNet User ID: janedoe9455
- STC e-mail deal with: firstname.lastname@example.org
How to set off your STC e-mail
- Log into JagNet
- Click: JagMail tab
- Click: Jagmail Single Sign-On
- Log into Windows Live the use of the User ID and brief password indicated above.
- Change your password.
- Forward JagMail (optional)