If you have a Flipkart account, and if you want to permanently delete your Flipkart account, this article is for you. Because this article will show you how to delete your Flipkart account 100% (step by step) Get some information before you go through the process. Flipkart is an Indian e-commerce company based in Bangalore, Karnataka, India, established as a private company in Singapore. The company began to focus on selling books online and expanding into other products such as electronics, fashion, home appliances, food, and lifestyle.
The services compete primarily with Amazon’s Indian office and Snapdeal’s competitors. As of March 2017, Flipkart had a 39.5% market share in the Indian e-commerce industry. Flipkart has played a key role in the segment, bolstered by the acquisition of Myntra, and has been described as a “neck and neck” partner with Amazon in electronics and mobile phone sales. Flipkart also offers PhonePe, a UPI-based mobile service.
How To Delete Your Flipkart Account Permanently in 2022
- First, log into your account. Enter your phone number or email address.
- Then go to the “My Account” section.
- Now click on the “Account Settings” option available at the bottom.
- you may see there’s an option available. Click on “Deactivate account”. .
- Enter your password and confirm the Deactivation.
- Click “OK” again for confirm .
- You’ve successfully deactivated your Flipkart account
What happens when we delete our Flipkart Account
- You have been logged out of your Flipkart account.
- Flipkart’s public profile is no longer visible.
- Your review / rating will still be visible, but your profile information will be “None” due to a malfunction.
- Wishlist items cannot be accessed by linking to public hyperlinks. My form should be marked “None” due to poor functionality.
- You choose not to receive email notifications from Flipkart.
- Your account number will be saved and restored if you choose to reactivate your account.
How to clear/Delete your search history in Flipkart account
Clearing your Flipkart browsing history on your Android phone is very easy.Follow the instructions:
- Open space
- Access installed applications
- Tap the Flipkart app.
- Check and tap “Clear cache”.
- Your current search history will be deleted.
- We hope your problem regarding the following issues has been resolved.
- How to delete Flipkart browsing history
- How to delete browsing history on Flipkart
How can you change your email address in Flipkart account
Follow the instructions to change your email address on Flipkart.
- Open the Flipkart website
- Sign into your account.
- Go to your profile then to your account settings.
- Then, in the Privacy tab, you have the option to change your email address.
- Now enter your new email address and save it.
- Then go to your Gmail account and you will see a confirmation email.
- Please check your emails.
- After confirming the OTP, your new email address is set up for future use.
How can your remove your Bank Details from your Flipkart account
In some cases, we do not share your banking information with anyone. However, they have already established stores like Flipkart Amazon, Myntra, and others. Just follow my simple steps. You can then easily remove your bank account and debit card details from your Flipkart account.
- Open the Flipkart app
- You must be logged in to your account.
- Click on the three dots icon.
- Scroll down to My Account Options and click on it.
- Can see my card and my wallet
- Click to see more
- Then you will see your savings account information .
- tab map icon
- Click on the Delete card option
- Click the OK option again.
- Click on the OK button and your bank account will be permanently deleted. be happy
How can you Reactivate your Flipkart Account
Sometimes people make a mistake or intentionally hack their Flipkart account or profile and then come back and try to reactivate the account. Below, we’ll explain how to easily reactivate your Flipkart account. Even Sometimes your Flipkart account has been deactivated . I don’t understand why my account was closed. However, Flipkart does not delete all of your accounts, so in this article I will walk you through how to reactivate my Flipkart account soon. Note: – This activation procedure only works for the web version.
- Open the Chrome browser on your computer.
- Visit www.flipkart.com and click on the Login tab.
- Enter your cell phone number
- Click Forgot Password.
- When you click on Forgot Password, you will see OTP.
- Enter the OTP password
- Create a new Flipkart password
- Then click on Reactivate.