Dena Bank is an Indian public bank which offers a wide range of online services across India through more than 1800 Plus branches. Its base is in Bombay. The bank was established in 1938 and was nationalized by the Indian government in 1969. In this article, we will take a closer look at the process of registering and accessing Dena Bank, exclusively designed by Dena Bank Netbanking.
Recently, Dena Bank merged with Bank of Baroda (BOB). All account details are transferred to Bank of Baroda. You must use the official BOB website to access all the latest updates and online activity.
If you already have an account with Dena Bank or are planning to open a new one, this guide will help you register with an online bank. So you don’t have to visit branches too often.
Let’s take a look at some of Dena Bank’s internet banking services.
Features of Dena Bank Net Banking
Dena Bank has a lot of features, but the most important can be seen below.
- Check your account balance
- View business history for bank accounts and credit cards
- Transfer money between your account and another Dena Bank account
- Transfer funds to a coastal account (proof required)
- Transfer money to another local bank
- Present the price in question
- Open a new account / deposit deadline
- Financial management equipment and financial management
- Choose a check or order a new checkbook
- Modify personal information (excluding addresses)
- View and download electronic bank account and credit card statements
How to Register for Dena Bank Net Banking
To sign up for Dena Bank internet banking, follow these steps: Let’s look at online and offline ways to open internet banking.
Dena Bank has partnered with Bank of Baroda, so you will need to use the BOB Internet Banking website for all business related activities. You must also use a legitimate BOB website to register for online banking.
- Visit the Bank of Baroda Internet Marketing website and click on Customer Shop. A new window will now open.
- You must select this option to register online using a debit card.
- Enter a proof number on the new page and click the Continue button.
- A new page will open. Here you will need to enter your debit card details like 16 debit ATM card number, expiration date, 4 ATM pin code, text and click OK button.
- When you press the OK button, OTP is sent to the cell phone number.
- Enter the appropriate OTP and click the Next button.
- Now configure the user ID and select the site type (View and View Work Permit only).
- Enter your login or login password, enter confirmation again, enter the password change, and enter confirmation again.
- Click on the link to continue. A confirmation message will now appear on the screen where the User ID has been successfully set for the password.
- You can see your user ID in this message.
- Click Go to Entry Page.
Thank you !! You have completed your username.If the password is generated successfully, a message will appear indicating that the Internet Banking username and password have been generated successfully.
Moreover, you can enjoy the benefits of online business by opening a new window to access your online banking account on the official Dena Bank website.
How to Login for Dena Bank Net Banking
Once registration is complete, follow the steps below to enter for the first time.
- Visit the Bank of Baroda Internet Marketing website and click on Customer Shop.
- On the next page, enter the newly created user ID and click the Enter button.
- Now enter your connection password (Captcha) and click on the Connection button.
- Click the Register Now button.
- On the next page, you will be asked to write your own words (write down anything you can easily remember).
- You must now select 5 security questions and answer them out of 15.
- You must enter the old password, enter the new password, enter the new password again, enter the connection number and click on the button Last name.
- After clicking the Register button, on the next screen you will see a message stating that your password has been changed and your request has been submitted.
- Now go to the login page, enter your username, click the login button, enter your cell phone number and click the Next button.
- Now enter the OTP, refer to the mobile number and click on the Continue button.
- Enter your connection password (Captcha) and click on the Connection button.
Thank you !! Finally, I logged into my Dena Bank online banking account.
IFSC Code for Dena Bank
If you want to transfer money from your Dena Bank account to another account, you will need a code. this code is called IFSC. The full form of the IFSC Code is the financial system code of India. The IFSC code for Dena Bank is BARB0DBJODH. IFSC codes may vary for different industries, but the pattern is the same.