Federal Bank Limited is a privately held company in India with 1,289 banks, 1,459 ATMs and 425 reusable customers in many states across the country. The head office of the bank is located in Kerala, India, and it is also a good place for online banking, offering the best online banking facilities.
If your account is with the Federal Bank and you want to start a banking business for it, you can get a bank account in 2 different ways. You can start online banking both online and offline. Today I am going to show you the process of starting online banking: These two methods make it easier to get started with online banking. To do so, you need to follow this page. Then you can get the most out of your home banking.
To use the Internet Banking function of a bank, you must first activate Internet Banking in your account, and the same process happens with the Federal Bank, in which case you must know how to get started with Internet Banking. We talk to you in this thread.
You must have an online bank account. If you don’t have an account at a bank, you must first go to a government bank to open an account. No need to create a new account.
Now you need to fill out the Net Banking form, you need to get the Net Banking form from your bank, fill out all the necessary application forms on this form and fill in all the correct information in this form. You need to enter your Aadhaar number and submit the form to the bank.
When you submit the form, you will receive your username and password from your bank account within a few days, which you will receive from your bank or express courier, and you will have to wait a bit to get it. .
Benefits of Federal Bank Net Banking service
- Consumers can transfer funds to their account.
- Online banking online provides all the services, so there is no application and certification process.
- You can send money via IMPS.
- Internet banking services allow consumers to work from the comfort of their own homes or anywhere in the country.
- Consumers can use Internet banking services to pay taxes directly and indirectly.
- Payment for your debit card can be made easily using FedNet Banking Services.
- It’s easy to register your cell phone or complete your DTH through online banking.
- Quickly receive a small, balanced report asking for help from a bank.
- Pay for services such as tuition using the FedNet banking portal.
- Applicant should have an active Federal bank account and not a joint account.
- The bank ATM card must be valid, all KYC details such as PAN number, passport number etc.
- Registered mobile number and email address
- ATM number and date of birth.
How to Register for Federal Bank Net Banking
- Visit the Federal Bank’s Internet Banking Official Website.
- Click the “Manage Signatures” tab on the home page.
- Then select the Register button, then select your account type. Click on the ‘Single’ option and then click on the Continue button.
- Enter your bank account number and captcha number, then click the Continue button.
- The system sends the OTP to the cell phone number. Enter your OTP for confirmation, then click Continue.
- When the new page opens, enter your username and password and follow the instructions to create a password.
- Please re-enter your password before starting to work.
- Now select the type of site you want and complete the registration process.
- Now log into the Federal Banking Portal with your username and password and select the transaction type such as “View and Transactions” or “View only”.
- Then select the “I want to exchange features” tab and click on the Send button.
- Enter card information such as card number, expiration date, and ATM number.
- Click the Submit button.
- Current applicants should create a changed password and re-enter it for more details.
- The portal completes the registration process by resending an OTP to the cell phone number and entering the confirmation.
How to Login for Federal Bank Net Banking
- Visit the official website of Federal Bank
- Click on the “Personal Banking” option on the home page and click on the Enter button.
- Enter your username and password and click on the Connection tab.
- You can now access Internet banking services.
- Applicants can change their password on the same page.
IFSC Code for Federal Bank
You will need a transfer money from your Federal Bank account to another account. Then you will need a code. This policy is called the IFSC. The full text of the IFSC Code is the Indian Financial System Code. The IFSC code for Federal Bank is FDRL0001845. IFSC rules may vary from branch to branch, but the model is the same. In the Federal Bank’s IFSC code, the first four symbols (FDRL) represent the name of the bank and the fifth symbol is X, reserved for future use. The last 6 characters (XXXXXX) represent the FB agency code.
Customer Care Number for Federal Bank
If you have any problems or need information. Next, you need to know your company’s federal customer service number. Customers can visit the bank through a Twitter account and enter the questions. You can file your complaint and request by email to your bank. The Federal Bank file number is 1800 420 1199 and the email id is [email protected] You can visit the official website for more contact information. The official website link is https://www.federalbank.co.in/. When you open the portal, you will see a banking contact page.