SBI (State Bank of India) is the oldest and most famous bank in India. You may have seen at least one member of each family as an SBI customer, but it can be at any branch. If you are a Fastag person and have an SBI account, you need to link both. This will help you make a smooth journey. Fastag has been unavoidable on all vehicles nationwide since 2019 by government ministries.
Fastag is a device that works like RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) to remove tollhouses from traffic and save fuel for the future. Fastag is an electronic toll collection system that keeps strangers paying cash at tollhouses. Making the process cashless has made people’s lives easier and faster. The Fastag card must be affixed to the windshield of the vehicle so that the scanner scans it and makes payments directly from the account linked to Fastag when at the tollhouse.
The Fastag card contains the marker ID, vehicle class and more. The scanner captures and sends all the data and verifies its authenticity. These items have been modified by the National Electronic Toll Collection. If the confirmation is successful, the payment will be made automatically. The validity of the Fastag card will be maintained for at least 3 years from the date of issue. Fastag is to transform the current status of toll payments into simple transactions managed by the National Settlement Corporation of India.
If you don’t want to wait and get bored, your SBI branch makes Fastag payments easy. However, if you travel a lot, charging becomes more important. If you have left your SBI Fastag card and have not checked your balance. If you run out of cards, you may fall into the wrong position at the tollhouse. Therefore, you need to check the balance before going anywhere.
What is Fastag
Fastag is an RFID (Radio Frequency Identification) device designed to clear tollhouse traffic and save fuel for the future. Fastag is an electronic toll collection system that does not require strangers to stop by a tollhouse to pay cash. It made people’s lives easier and faster by eliminating the need for cash. The Fastag card must be placed on the windshield of the vehicle so that the scanner scans it and makes payments directly from your Fastag account when it arrives at the tollhouse.
The Fastag card is valid for at least 3 years from the date of issue. Fastag is designed to turn today’s toll payment issues into simple transactions managed by the National Payment Authority of India.
Benefits of Fastag
- India’s Ministry of Road Transport has launched Fastag vehicles at many tollhouses in the country to solve the long line problem and exchange money.
- Fastag can save you a lot of time
- If someone is lined up in front of the tollhouse, the lines of cars will be longer and the car’s engine will continue to run, consuming time and fuel and saving gasoline and diesel.
- When you use Fastag to cross the tollhouse to your vehicle, you will see a message on your mobile phone every time a transaction is made.
- This message will inform you of the amount that will be deducted from your Fastag account.
How to Apply FASTag Through SBI Bank
According to the official SBI FASTag website of FASTags, you can open an SBI FASTag account by accessing the bank’s SBI POS (Point of Sale) counter at the tollhouse. The procedure is as follows:
Step 1: Take the KYC and vehicle documentation along with the original documentation to access the POS location. You will need to bring your vehicle with you while you get the FASTag. The following is a list of SBIPOS / agent locations where you can request FASTag. Alternatively, you can call customer service number 1800 11 0018 to get the nearest POS location.
Step 2: Complete the application to create an SBI FASTag account and submit it with your support documentation. The point-of-sale representative will affix the FASTag label to the windshield of the vehicle.
Step 3: You will receive an SMS with SBI FASTag username and password details. To manage your account, log in using these details on the SBIFASTag official website.
How to Recharge SBI Fastag using UPI
The easiest way to recharge a Fastag purchased from SBI Bank is to recharge it with a UPI application such as OHIMUPI. SBI Fastag users can recharge Fastag in a few simple steps. Below are the steps required to recharge the SBI Fastag with UPI.
- First, download and install the UPI-compatible application on your smartphone.
- After installing the UPI application, open it and click the Payment button. You must enter the UPIID when clicking the Payment button.
- For Fastag to SBI purchases, you need to write @sbi to reload Fastag
- EPS, the virtual private address of SBI Fastag Bank, is in the form of netc.voertuignr. @Sbi.
- So, for example, if the vehicle is not. Is RJ053187, so Fastag’s UPI ID is reloaded: [email protected]
- After entering this UPI ID, you need to enter the required replenishment amount. After completing the above steps, the SBI Fastag reload will be performed on the UPI.
How to Check Balance in SBI Fastag
Fastag is a breakthrough invention of the Indian government as India transitions to the digital economy. These are also technologies that save a lot of time and fuel, and you don’t even have to stop in the long and dramatic lines of tollhouses. However, you need to check your Fastag card balance. To check, do the following:
1. SBI Fastag website
SBI has a Fastag NETC website for all inquiries regarding Fastag information. You can easily check your Fastag card balance. It’s absolutely easy, you just have to put everything your website needs, and the amount of balance will be shown to you.
2. Check your SBI FasTag balance by email
In today’s world, everyone recognizes the need for email. All important documents and important data are stored in your email ID to keep them private and secure. You can now send an email to [email protected] to check your FASTag balance by email ID. How can I check my SBI FasTag balance via SMS? Message alerts are another way to find out your FASTag balance. When you link your FASTag card to your SBI branch account, you’ll receive a message at your phone number stating that you’ve linked, and you’ll receive all notifications, including a Fastag balance check.
3. SBI FasTag toll-free number
Another option to check your card’s FASTag balance is to call your toll-free number. The FASTag card is linked to your SBI account, so you need to dial the SBI toll-free number. 1800110018 is the SBI toll-free number.