UBI Balance Inquiry Service is the most popular service at various banks, enabling financial budget preparation, security, and security of saved amounts. To ask questions, many banks have developed a quick and easy way to go through the process. Most banks avoid long queues by creating online platforms. Union Bank of India (UBI) is one of the best banks in India. We take the lead in providing quality financial services to all registered residents.
The Union Bank of India has gained popularity through its awards for outstanding service and technological progress. This allows bank account owners to easily access account details via internet banking, mobile banking and more. Users who do not have internet access can also enjoy banking services via their mobile phones (missed calls and SMS). You can also choose to visit a bank branch anywhere in the country.
For those who want to check their balances, Union Bank of India offers internet banking and mobile banking services that allow clients to easily check the funds in their account. Apart from this, customers can also take advantage of the SMS banking service implemented by Union Bank of India. This can cost a certain amount of SMS. Another option for customers is to use the missed call service. For this reason, customers must register their number with the Union Bank of India.
Second, the customer only needs to give a missed call to the Union Bank of India customer service number. The bank responds with the current balance of the Union Bank of India account holder’s account. For those who want to know their balance through the missed call service, here are some of the benefits of using this service and how to use the missed call service provided by Union Bank of India. let’s start.
Table of Contents
Union Bank of India Missing Call Balance Service Features
- Union Bank’s mobile banking service is completely free.
- All customers who have registered their mobile phones with Union Bank of India can use the missed call service.
- Customers using the service must send an SMS request to Union Bank of India in order for the service to take effect.
- If a Union Bank of India customer has multiple accounts at the bank, the customer will be sent the last valid account balance after a missed call.
- Union Bank of India’s Missed Call Mobile Banking is only available with domestic mobile numbers.
Check Union Bank of India Balance Via Missed Call Service
UBI balance inquiry The missed calls service is available to all account users. A smartphone is not required to use the service. The UBI bank offers a contact number, 91 9223008586, which is open to all account holders. However, Union Bank of India members must first register their mobile phone numbers with the bank to use the service.
Check Union Bank of India Balance Via ATM
Another way that account holders can perform a Union Bank of India balance inquiry is by visiting a Union Bank of India ATM and using the “Balance Inquiry” option.
- Swipe the Union Bank of India card to withdraw money.
- Now use your 4-digit ATM PIN.
- Then select the “Balance Enquiry / Balance Check” option and complete the transaction.
- For information on the last 10 transactions, select the Mini Billing option at the ATM.
Check Union Bank of India Balance Via SMS
To check your Union Bank account balance by SMS, send a balance confirmation SMS from your registered mobile number to 09223008486 in the following format:
- To check your main account balance, send UBAL to 09223008486.
- To check the balance of other accounts, send an SMS in the following format.
- UBAL account number Example: UBAL122805678234123.
- Replace 122805678234123 with the Union Bank account number and send this SMS to 09223008486.
Check Union Bank of India Balance Via Passbook
The best way to check your account balance is to go to a Union Bank of India branch and update your passbook. Union Bank of India offers savings deposits to all customers who open a bank account at a bank. Customers can update their savings books by visiting the nearest bank branch and checking the balance in their UBI account. The Union Bank of India Savings Book contains complete information on all debit and credit transactions made by the account holder. Alternatively, the account holder can check UBI balances through online banking and mobile banking services while relaxing at home.
Check Union Bank of India Balance Via U-Mobile App
U-Mobile is a free application with an easy-to-use interface. This application is also one of the most convenient ways to check your account balance. Customers can also use the U-Mobile application to:
- Get an account statement
- Transfer funds to other Union Bank of India accounts and other bank accounts
- Make transactions using Immediate Payment Services (IMPS)
- Request a checkbook
- Loan application
- Invoice payment
- Mobile recharge
- Book a movie ticket
- Book domestic and international tickets
- Customers can execute any number of transactions up to Rs 50,000 per day.
Check Union Bank of India Balance Via UPI App
Union Bank of India has also introduced a UPI-enabled application that enables customers to use the bank safely.
- When a customer joins this application, they will receive a virtual payment address (EPS) such as abcd @uboi or abcd @ unionbank.
- You can use this EPS to send and receive money without first entering your actual account details such as your account number and IFS code.
- The application also has a “View Balances” feature that customers can use to display their balances.