This is a great time to listen to your favorite music, but you can also set your favorite song as a BSNL call melody for your mobile device. You can also easily set up a call to a BSNL phone number using the BSNL 2021 calling number.
BSNL has released the My BSNL Tunes app, available to both prepaid and prepaid users, to provide users with the best experience with clear track quality.
BSNL (Bharat Sanchar Nigam Limited) is one of the best state telecommunications companies in India. Like other telecommunications service providers, it offers personalized direct tuning (PRBT) services. The company has launched BSNL Tune Portal, which offers a wide range of songs for callers. You can easily set it as the caller’s song.
BSNL Caller Tunes is available in a variety of languages including Hindi, Marathi, Rajasthani, Punjabi, English, Gujarati, Tamil and Malayalam.
You can select any song or album from any artist or movie. You can also choose from melodies, funny melodies, international genres, shayari, and other genres. As you know, the BSNL Tune service is a monthly fee. You can check the BSNL Tune Pack for all Hello Tunes packages and choose the one that best suits your needs. In this post, you’ll learn how to match callers to BSNL mobile numbers in a variety of ways.
You can also check the lyrics and listen to the demo version of the website below before activating the BSNL ringtone. BSNL landline users can also use the IVR system to enable caller services. Now let’s get this BSNL melody activation procedure.
Ways to Set the BSNL Caller Tune?
BSNL allows users to set caller tuning at the lowest rate. The monthly subscription fee for BSNL Call Setup Service is Rs 30. However, if you select a new song or update an existing single, you will be paid the artist’s chosen R12. Each song is valid for 30 days. The user can choose one of the specified methods to set the BSNL ringtone.
Steps to Set Caller Tune in BSNL Online
- Please visit this BSNL Tune website first: http://bsnltunes.bsnlumw.com/
- Enter your BSNL SIM number and password to log in.
- If you are new to the BSNL Tune portal, you must first register.
- To register, click the Register option and enter all the required details.
- When you log in to the BSNL Hello Tune website, you will be set to activate any song.
- To search for a specific melody, select the tab tab and enter the song title.
- After entering the song title, press the “Go” option. Similarly, you can search for movies, albums, artists, RBT chords, and melodies by name.
- You can also search for your favorite melodies in a particular language or category.
- Below is a list of all the songs from BSNL callers. Click on the small “play” icon to listen.
- Finally, click the “Ringtone Settings” icon. You have now successfully activated your favorite song with the bsnl number.
- You can also give a melody to other BSNLSIM users by clicking the “Gift” icon.
Steps to Set Caller Tune in My BSNL Tunes App
The “My BSNL tunes” application is the first way to set up call tuning to a BSNL number. Depending on your operating system, your application is available on both the Play Store and the App Store. With the “My BSNL Tunes” application, you can search for your favorite songs as great BSNL songs for interlocutors. You have the option to select a song in your favorite language. With this app, you can change the ringtone of BSNL anytime and anywhere. To set the caller’s BSNL dial number using the app, you need to follow these steps:
- Open the app store or play store on your smartphone.
- Tap here or search for “MyBSNL Tunes”.
- After installing the software, log in with your BSNL number or create a BSNL account.
- You will get an OTP to log in and an account will be created after you get the correct OTP.
- After the registration process is complete, select the song you want to use as the ringtone for your BSNL number.
- If you select “Set as Caller”, Rs30 will be deducted from your account.
- You can use the BSNL Call Voice Program to successfully set the call melody.
Steps to Set Caller Tune Through USSD Code
This is an offline way to configure BSNL. Here you don’t have to waste unnecessary mobile data when downloading apps. The USSD code consists of some numbers and some symbols that are fairly easy to use. You can configure the BSNL number caller setting using the USSD code by following these steps:
- Open the switch on your smartphone.
- Dial the USSD code * 567 # from the registered BSNL number.
- When I call the required USSD code, I get a similar message.
- From the list of options, you need to select the music you want to save as a BSNL ringtone.
- If none of the songs are appealing, click # to generate a new playlist.
- Dial the number next to the song you want to set as the ringtone and it will be added as the ringtone for the BSNL number.